|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 26, 2007
damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn, damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn, damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn, damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn,damn. stupid friendly tml. i got no effing confidence to win! effff! dat arsehole lo. cos of him! ^#$^$&%^&! i dun wanna disappouint my teammates! i suck at playing lah.! im sucha loser.grrrrs! i hate myself lah! have no choice but to play tml. i hope i dun mess up. & big thanks to max for the comforting or smt. xD welll, im feeling a lil better now. i'll try my best not to mess up tml. suddenly got match de lo -.- wthz. today was boring. had art class early in the morn. zzz. sms-ed during her class. LOL! she didnt notice. did wad shades , wad strippling. dotdotdot for shades. wth lo. dot until my hand wanna break -.-" boringg. wasnt in such a good mood today lah. just tried to smile as much as i cud lah. hais. still sian lo. wanna sleep , cant sleep. insomia?! O.o well, found out that @ is sucha flirt lah. starting to hate @ . noe i shudnt . budden i cant help it! she's always saying how good her kor is , how good all her boy de frens are. -.-" lame lo. dun even feel like hearing all those. so LAME! its like , u got boyfren , got boyfren lah! dun needa tell the whole frigging world. noone wud wanna envy u lo -________-" hais. wadeva liao lah. just gotta stay happy . at least try to. ahahahs! well, i think i'll be a pig den. im boreddddd.& im crapping. im lame -.- like sharen lin & demmy tortoise. ahahas! they're lamer than me though . xDDDDDD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|